Sigma Complete Kit - Chrome
This product is currently sold out.
The Extravaganza Collection is a lavish assortment of hand-crafted brushes. The Extravaganza Complete Kit features twenty-nine of our best-selling brushes and comes in a deluxe carrying case, perfect for traveling and storage. Everything you need for a luxurious makeup application.
- E05 - Eye Liner: Create smooth and even lines. Use with gel or liquid liners.
- E10 - Small Eye Liner: Precise application of liner. Use with gel or liquid liners.
- E15 - Flat Definer: Sharp and precise application. Press product along upper and lower lash lines to create an easy thin liner. Works with gel, liquid or powder products.
- E20 - Short Shader: Concentrated color application. Apply color onto small areas of the eye such as the outer eyelid. Also use to smudge the lower lash line.
- E25 - Blending: Controlled blending. Blend colors together onto the lid with added control. Buff out harsh lines for a well blended effect.
- E30 - Pencil: Soften and smoke out lines. Soften pencil liners along the top and bottom lash lines, add shadow to line the eyes, or use to highlight inner corner of eyes.
- E35 - Tapered Blending: Controlled application of crease color. Using just the tip of the brush to pick up color, apply directly onto the crease and sweep through. Effect is blended, but defined.
- E40 - Tapered Blending: Soft blended crease. Using just the tips to apply color, sweep back and forth through the crease for a diffused and blended finish.
- E45 - Small Tapered Blending: Precise color application onto the crease. Picking up color with just the tip of the brush, apply intense colors to the crease to add depth and dimension to the eye.
- E50 - Large Fluff: Controlled highlighting. Apply highlighting shades onto the brow bone or upper cheekbone. Gives a soft and blended finish.
- E55 - Eye Shading: Even application of color. Place color across the whole lid for an even and strong application of product.
- E60 - Large Shader: Uniformly cover the whole lid with product. Apply cream shadow base or cream shadow for quick and even coverage.
- E65 - Small Angle: Create precise lining. Moves fluidly and easily across the upper and lower lash lines. Use with gel, cream or powder liners.
- E70 - Medium Angled Shading: Soft application of color. Use for brow highlighting or to blend the crease.
- F05 - Small Contouring: Contour cheeks. Buff and blend contour shades under cheekbone and jaw line for a chiseled look.
- F10 - Powder/Blush: Precise placement of blush. Use for powder application.
- F15 - Duo Fibre Powder/Blush: Soft blush application. Generates a diffused blush application. Works especially well with mineral product for a natural and delicate effect.
- F20 - Large Powder: Controlled bronzer application. Bronzing of the cheekbones and temple area. Using the flat side gives definition and control.
- F25 - Tapered Face: Exact product placement onto cheeks. Apply powder, blush or contour shades onto the cheeks and temples. Tapered shape gives exact placement of product.
- F30 - Large Powder: Even powder application .Uniform blending of powder products onto the face and body.
- F35 - Tapered Highlighter: Subtle highlighting. Apply highlighting shades onto the upper contours of the face. Diffused finish gives skin a natural glow.
- F40 - Large Angled Contour: Cheek application. Use the angle to softly contour the cheekbone. Can also be used to apply blush.
- F50 - Duo Fibre: Creates an airbrush effect onto the skin. Can be used with powder, liquid or cream products.
- F55 - Small Duo Fibre: Creates a controlled airbrush effect onto the skin. Use with cream or powder blush and highlighting products.
- F60 - Foundation: Smooth foundation application. Apply liquid or cream products such as foundation and primer.
- F65 - Large Concealer: Conceal larger areas of the face or body. Works well with liquid or cream products.
- F70 - Concealer: Conceal small areas. Conceal the hardest to reach areas such as around the nose and eyes.
- F75 - Concealer: Precise product placement. Use around the lip area to conceal when wearing bold lip colors.
- L05 - Lip: Precise application of color onto the lips. Use the firm edge to define and contour the lips.
© 2013 Sigma Enterprises, LLC
Individual Brushes: E05 - 6 in. (16.51 cm) E10 - 6 1/8 in. (15.56 cm) E15 - 6 3/8 in. (16.2 cm) E20 - 6 in. (16.51 cm) E25 - 6 15/16 in. (17.62 cm) E30 - 7 in. (17.78 cm) E35 - 7 in. (17.78 cm) E40 - 7 7/8 in. (20.1 cm) E45 - 6 7/8 in. (17.5 cm) E50 - 6 5/16 in. (16.1 cm) E55 - 7 3/16 in. (18.2 cm) E60 - 7 3/16 in. (18.2 cm) E65 - 6 in. (16.51 cm) E70 - 7 in. (17.8 cm) F05 - 7 5/16 in. (18.6 cm) F10 - 7 5/16 in. (18.6 cm) F20 - 7 in. (17.8 cm) F25 - 7 7/8 in. (20.1 cm) F30 - 8 1/8 in. (20.6 cm) F35 - 7 in. (17.8 cm) F40 - 7 7/16 in. (18.8 cm) F45 - 2 5/8 in. (6.7 cm) F50 - 7 5/8 in. (19.4 cm) F55 - 7 in. (19.1 cm) F60 - 7 in. (18.3 cm) F65 - 6 13/16 in. (17.3 cm) F70 - 7 1/8 in. (18 cm) F75 - 6 15/16 in. (17.5 cm) L05 - Open: 7 in. (17.9 cm) Closed: 4 1/16 in. (10.3 cm)